Montage of scenes taken by the author near Melbourne

About the Author

My photo
Mont Albert (Melbourne), Victoria, Australia
Ths author is a Chartered Professional Engineer, providing specialized consultancy services in International Broadcasting Engineering. He is graduate of the Royal Melbourne Instiutute of Technology.and holds the rank of Member, Institution of Engineers Australia . he is a recipient of the Medal of the Order of Australia (OAM) for Services to Shortwave Radio, and was employed by the PMG's Dept/ATC/Telecom Australia from 1956 until 1997...

Followers to my Weblog!

Rotating Headlines for this Journal!

Monday, August 06, 2012

Flinders Ocean Beach - coastal hike in the big storm!


I visited the Flinders Ocean Beach on August 5 2012, 80 km south of Melbourne, in the Mornington Peninsula National Park.


My 2 km coastal hike was a difficult undertaking due to a tremendous gale blowing in from Bass Strait, and huge waves.


It was also bitterly cold!

But I survived, despite my training shoes filling with seawater...!


See an Album of all of  the Photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment